Workshops are hands-on sessions in which participants have the chance to learn a FOSS4G software related to Artificial Intelligence, and IoT for land and achieving sustainable development goals in general.
FOSS4G-Asia 2021 is pleased to announce the submission for workshop proposals. Each workshop can last up to a maximum of 4 hours. It can be planned for either physical or online mode. Actual mode will be decided later considering the COVID-19 pandemic situation and the government guidelines.
The deadline for the submission of the proposal is 15th July 2021. Please refer to the important dates below.
|Submission of Proposal||15th July 2021|
|Proposal Acceptance Announcement||25th July 2021|
Proposal Submission Guideline
The proposal should be submitted in English, comprising 500-800 words. The proposal must contain the details mentioned below.
- Description of the workshop
- Workshop outline
- Pre-requisite knowledge for the attendees/background of participants
- Material required from the participants
- Duration (maximum of 4 hours)
- Virtual Workshop or Physical Workshop
- Any other information/specifications
DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ATTACHMENTS.
YOUR ABSTRACT TEXT SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE DESCRIPTION ON THE SUBMISSION PAGE.