The deadline for the submission of abstracts was 15th of July 2021.
No more submissions are being accepted.
FOSS4G-Asia 2021 is pleased to announce the call for submission of an Abstract that reflects the theme of the conference. The deadline for the submission of the abstract is the 15th of July 2021. Full paper submissions will be invited for accepted abstracts. Full paper submission is not obligatory. Full paper submission is strongly recommended for submission to the Academic Track and will be published in the electronic conference proceedings.
The paper should focus on the application of Free and Open Source Software for Geoinformatics considering the era of Artificial Intelligence and IoT. Submitted papers could address the themes below but need not be limited to them:
● Urban Dynamics, Smart Cities, Food Green City
● Archaeological Cultural Heritages and Preservations
● Land Governance, Land Use Planning, and Management
● Land Information System and Cadastral
● Land Valuation and Land Development
● Agriculture (rural and urban) and Food Security
● Disaster Management and Mitigation
● Forestry and Biodiversity
● Spatial Data Infrastructure and Geo Ethics and Geo Governance
● Spatial planning and Decision Support system
● Community Building and Citizen Participation
● Teaching Spatial Information Science using FOSS4G
● Spatial Analysis for Gender Policy Lobbying
● FOSS4G Philosophy, Goals and Challenges
Note: The submitted papers will be peer-reviewed for further submission as journal articles
|Submission of Abstract||15th July 2021|
|Announcement of Acceptance||31st July 2021|
- The conference has limited slots. Hence, each participant will be allotted only one slot as the main presenter in the oral and poster sessions.
- The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings which will be available on the first day of the Conference. Corresponding authors of the paper should register for the conference in order to ensure inclusion in the conference schedule and proceedings.
- The submitted abstract should be written in English and contain between 800-1000 words. The abstract should contain sufficient but precise information suitable for the evaluation of the paper. The details may include background, aim, concepts, approach, and results, conclusion, and contribution to the scientific arena of FOSS4G, Artificial Intelligence, and IoT.
DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ATTACHMENTS.
YOUR ABSTRACT TEXT SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE DESCRIPTION ON THE SUBMISSION PAGE.